16 Feb 2009

Update on where I'm at




Been stupid busy last week trying to get all sorts of things done waaaay too quickly, so no real time for adding blog posts!

So here's a little recap of the developments so far.

Not only can you find my little shop HERE ( click for TP ) at Tuli's sim..
You can now also find my stuff HERE ( click for TP ) at Flawless sim, big thanks to Kira Paderborn and all the great people over there.

Looking at the little shop on Tuli's sim I thought it was far too empty so I decided to ask the lovely Elysium Eilde to create some posters for me, her Flickr HERE, then I decided to create my own Flickr Group HERE ( go join it! ) to let my customers show off their Jimmy Chau Shoes in all their glory......might even have a poster competition or something.

What else has been happening?..... let me think... MADE NEW SHOES but I'll post those later, will put up some piccys of the rest of my first batch of shoes here instead.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment