30 Jan 2009

First Post and Reveille

Hello and welcome to my little slice of the blogosphere, in Second Life I go by the avatar name of Jimmy Chau.

I am an experienced 3D modeller and graphic designer, with some skills in product marketing and branding and decided that Second Life would be a great opportunity as an outlet for the ample time I now find myself with. As I am already quite interested in shoe design I decided that modelling them for SL would be an enjoyable experience....and after many many many hours of reading obscure forum posts, discovering that there is no etiquette in a sandbox and encountering various and seemingly random SL foibles (did anyone ever tell you that the attachment point on the left foot is different than the attachment point on the right?) it actually is an exciting and rewarding process, so
with the help of the absolutely saintly Tuli Asturias I now have a little shop space to put my stuff for people to come see.

Link for Jimmy Chau Shoe Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment